Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

MAXIMO: Creating ResultSet Query , used in Start Center

IBM Maximo :   - Create Result Set Query to be used in Start Center Portlet:



In this post I will explain in details how to create public query and how we can use the same on Start Center Resultset portlet.

I am going to explain using Work Order Tracking Application.

Lets open Work Order Tracking Application by Go To -> Work Orders -> Work Order Tracking.

Then to have subset of data I am using "More Search Fields" dialog from Advanced Search.
Refer below screenshot :

maximo resultset start center











Now I am going to apply some filters to prepare resultset query :
Status : =INPRG,=WAPPR
Class : =WORKORDER , =ACTIVITY
Site : =BEDFORD
History? : N
maximo resultset start center














After clicking find button on More Search Fields dialog , it displays the records which qualified the filters applied.


maximo resultset start center











Now I am going to add additional criteria like qualified records to be ordered by workorders priority.

I am using Advanced Search -> Where Clause and then added " order by WOPRIORITY" at the end of displayed current query.
maximo resultset start center















Now I am going to save this current query to be used as ResultSet , by clicking "Save Query -> Save Current Query".
Query Name : WORESULT
Description : UnApproved  , InProgress Work Orders
Public ? : Yes
maximo resultset start center











In another blog post I will show how I am going to use this saved ResultSet query on Start Center result set portlet.

No comments: